Vidmate app is a amazing video downloading app for Android. Of course there are other video downloading apps out there. But what makes Vidmate stand out of the crowd is its large number of supported sites. Moreover there are about two hundred TV channels that you can view directly from this app.
We all know that the popular video streaming websites like YouTube, Vimeo, Metacafe etc do not allow to download videos directly. How would it be if you have a video downloading app that can download videos from all of these sites and more? Vidmate is the solution for this.
Features of Vidmate app
Here are the features of Vidmate APP:
- Download music, videos and movies from a wide range of multimedia sites. Almost all streaming sites are supported.
- The quality of videos can be selected before downloading. HD video download is supported for most of the sites.
- Search videos and songs directly from the app.
- Latest movies can be downloaded directly without any hassle.
- Vidmate APP features live streaming of many TV channels.
- The app is very easy to use with a friendly interface.
- Vidmate APP can download multiple files at a time. It also has resume ability for most of the sites.
Download Vimate App
The latest version of Vidmate APP for Android can be downloaded from this link:
The file size is about 4MB. It requires Android Froyo or higher.
Install Vidmate App
Installing Vidmate APP is similar to any other Android app. But you must enable installation form Unknown sources by going to Settings > Security of your Android phone. Next, just copy Vidmate APP file to your device and tap to install. You will see the Vidmate APK icon in your app list.
Help and FAQs
- How to use Vidmate APP to download videos?
- Go to any site form the main page and open a video. You will see a red download button. Click to download. You can also check top movies and music from the top bar.
- How to download videos from a site which is not listed in the main menu?
- Enter your desired URL in the top box of Vidmate. Vidmate will take you to the site.
- How can I search any particular video?
- In the menu of Vidmate there is a search option.
- Where are my downloads listed?
- From the menu, click Download list to see all downloaded and downloading files.
- How to enable the resuming feature?
- From the Settings menu of Vidmate, enable download resume.
- Vidmate shows “You have no external memory card” even though I have one. Why?
- This may happen if you are trying to change the download location but you have only one memory card. You can change the download location only if you have two memory cards.
- A link within the Live TV section is not working. What should I do?
- Please report the broken link by clicking on the Report button.
Credits for developing Vidmate Apk
Vidmate APK is not listed in Google Play. It is brought out by a team of Indian developers. We don’t hold any copyright of responsibility regarding Vidmate APK.