WifiKill is a WiFi network controlling app. It can disable the internet of the other devices connected to the same WiFi network. This means if anyone is wasting the internet watching unnecessary things you can cut off them from the connection. Actually this is a very useful app when using the internet from public WiFi networks. To use wifikill you need to root your device. You can use Kingroot or Baidu root to root your device very easily if you are not much familiar with rooting.
Features of WifiKill
- Can grab websites visited by other devices.
- Can see data volume used by the Grabbed device.
- It shows the network names of the other devices. (netbios names)
- Supports Tablets.
- Android 4+
Download Latest Wifikill pro v2.3.2 Apk
You can download latest wifikill apk and the wifikillpro apk v.3.2 officially from the following link.
File size about 500KB. Note that you need to enable the “Unknown Sources” from the settings in your device. And your device must be rooted to use all the features.
- Grab and Killing process improved.
- Iptables rules Wifi Killing problem solved.
- Status device count problem solved and the all button grab problem solved.
- The URL list scrolling issue fixed.
- UDP protocol blocking added.
- The closing issue fixed when the device name was empty.
- Some service fail start fixed.
- Device name input field enlarged.
- Long click functionality added to open URLs in browser.
- NetBIOS name resolution added. (Network name)
- Added settings (preference) screen.
- Crappy UI in samsung devices fixed. (now the switches are normal)
- Problems in Play store download fixed. (Now it was removed from the google Play)
WifiKill Video Tutorial
If you got any problems when using Wifill Apk check the below video. This video will helps you.
Wifikill was developed by bponury on xda. We should need to thank him for the development.