Showbox is an Android app which lets you watch movies or other videos for free. This app is amazing considering that you can watch any HD quality movie or TV show in your phone without any cost (of course data charges apply). This app is not available in Google Play store. But the APK file is available for you to download. You can either stream movies or download them directly in your device using Show box. Read on to know how to make your Android device an entertainment powerhouse.
Features of Showbox
- Download or stream HD quality movies or TV shows in your device for free.
- Huge selection of movies available.
- Simple but useful interface. You can bookmark your favorite shows.
- Subtitles are available within the app.
- Effective search and sort option. You can filter movies by year, type etc. IMDb ratings are also available.
Download Showbox Apk
Here we are going to provide a complete step-by-step process to run Showbox in Android.
- First, go to your phone Settings. Tap on the Security tab. Now, scroll down and you will see there is a checkbox named Unknown sources. If you see the box is not selected, check-mark it. We are doing this so that the Android OS doesn’t prevent us from installing the Showbox APK directly.
- Now we have to download Showbox for Android. Click on above download links to download Showbox APK latest version 4.64. The file size is about 20 MB. It works with almost all Android devices.
- Next, open the APK file in your Android device and Showbox will be installed. Enjoy!
Let’s discuss some common problems Show-box users have faced and their solutions.
- Unable to load any movie (ie no Watch Now button): This may happen if Showbox server is having a huge load. You can wait and retry after a while. If the problem is not solved even after waiting for some time, you need to change the Server. Just tab on the Server button and check if it is possible to select any other option than what you are currently using.
- App crashes: Sometimes Showbox for Android may abruptly crash with an error message that it has unfortunately stopped. To solve this go to your device’s Settings > Apps. You will see a list of installed apps. Find Showbox. Now tap on Clear cache and Clear data. Try to use the app now.
- Always update the app to the latest version. New versions have bug fixes and additional improvements.
Showbox for Android is an unbelievable app for Android because it is absolutely free and supplies unlimited entertainment. However, the app does not have Google Play official support. Our site doesn’t hold any copyright of the APK file.